Aviation Ground Power
EMSS offers a number of vital services to the aviation industry for the supply, maintenance, overhaul and breakdown response for Aviation Ground Power Systems. Our Field Service Technicians are highly experienced, licensed electrical technicians and hold current (AUS) ASIC's to assist with rapid solutions to your ground power problems. Our vehicles are stocked with a wide range of common parts and test equipment to enable fast turnaround of repairs and maintenance to minimize downtime of your equipment. We have Quality Systems and OHS Contract Management Safety Plans in place to ensure a high level of service compliant with WorkSafe practices and any site specific requirements.
Whether it's breakdown response, supply of goods or regular maintenance, EMSS has a service available to you!
• On Site Repair and Servicing
• Rewinding, modifications and overhaul
• Maintenance Programs
• Supply of Ground Power Equipment and Parts
• GPU Hire
• Cable (400Hz and 28Vdc) in stock
• Connectors (400Hz and 28Vdc) in stock
• Complete Cable Assemblies (400Hz and 28Vdc) in stock
• Spiral Guard available for GPU cable assemblies
• 24 Hour turnaround for the repair of your existing GPU cable
• Thermal Imaging
• Vibration Analysis
• Laser Alignment
• Automatic Lubrication Systems
• Aviation ground power
Ground Power Units currently serviced by EMSS
ADE, McColl, APM, Metcalfe, Axa , Modra, Christie, Northern Electric, FMC JetPower, Pillar, Hitzinger, Rotex, Hobart, Stewart & Stevenson, Houchin, Teledyne Inet, 2H Energy, Thycon, Jones & Rickard, Westinghouse, Lechmotoren.